OFFICIAL HOTEL: THE SIXTY BEVERLY HILLS
The Official Hotel in Los Angeles of the 8th Annual TASTE AWARDS is the Sixty Beverly Hills (formerly known as the Thompson BH). This luxury boutique hotel is located in the heart of Beverly Hills, just steps from world famous Rodeo Drive. Famous for several features, including its stylish rooftop pool.
The SIXTY is offering a special rate to attendees of the TASTE AWARDS, good from during the week of the TASTE AWARDS Reception in February 2017, available on a first come basis.
Details are below.
SIXTY Beverly Hills is pleased to offer TASTE AWARDS guests the following, good for 20-22 February, 2017:
– King Deluxe – $289, per night
– Double Deluxe – $345, per night (two full size beds)
***Rates are offered 3 days pre and post of event date, subject to availability · Rates are quoted exclusive of applicable state and local taxes, currently 15.2%. · Per room, per night, on a room only basis · For single or double occupancy · All reservations under the Courtesy block require a non-refundable 1st night’s deposit and 72 hour notice for any cancellations/modifications.
Guest room specs
o Sleek and modernly furnished with ebonized hardwood floors
o French step-out balcony
o Custom-made 400 thread count SFERRA linens
o Full Italian marble bathrooms with oversized shower or bathtub
o Terrycloth robes by Frette, bathroom amenities by REN Skincare
o 55” flat-screen TV o iPod docking station
o Mini-bar featuring Dean & Deluca and Joan’s on Third gourmet snacks
· Caulfield’s Bar & Dining room, as well as A60 Lounge– our rooftop bar
· Rooftop pool access – 360 degree views of Los Angeles (Hollywood sign & hills, Downtown LA, Century City)
– 24hr room service
– Complimentary morning newspaper
– Complimentary shoeshine
– Fully equipped Fitness Center, complimentary
– Just steps away from the upscale shops on Rodeo Drive
– Walking distance to all the amazing restaurants & bars Beverly Hills has to offer
– Easy driving access to West Hollywood, Hollywood, Santa Monica and Downtown Los Angeles
Attendees should make their reservations with the SIXTY Reservations Department toll free at 1-800-441-5050, or via the firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the stated deadline.
All guests must request the “The Taste Awards room block” in order to receive the above mentioned special rates.
Rooms and rates are subject to availability. Room types are offered on a first come first serve basis. The earlier guests make the reservations the greater availability options they will receive. Rooms are not taken out of inventory and no room block is being held by the Hotel as outlined above.