One of the Official Hotels in San Francisco of the 7th Annual TASTE AWARDS is the Hotel G.
This chic “downtown-style” luxury boutique hotel is located in the heart of San Francisco, just steps from world famous Union Square, as well as the cable cars and San Francisco attractions.
The Hotel G is offering a special rate to attendees of the TASTE AWARDS, good from February 9th – 12th, 2016, available on a first come basis.
Hotel G San Francisco is pleased to offer TASTE AWARDS guests the following:
• Good King – $259 + taxes, per night 260 sq.ft.
• Greater 2 Double Beds – $279 + taxes, per night 270 sq.ft.
• Greatest King – $309 + taxes, per night 420 sq.ft. Incl. Sitting Area with settee or sofa.
***Rates are Subject to availability · Subject to 16.445% tax · Per room, per night, on a room only basis · For single or double occupancy
Guest room specs
o Good King, 260 sq.ft. King Bed. Max 2pp occupancy
o Greater 2 Double Beds, 270 sq.ft. 2 Double Beds. Max 4pp occupancy.
o Greatest King, 420 sq.ft. 1 King Bed + Sitting Area with settee or sofa. Max 3pp occupancy. Can accommodate Rollaway or Crib
o Modern, minimalist rooms
o Nespresso machines and minibars
o 42-inch smart TVs
o Free WiFi
o Upgraded rooms add expanded sitting areas.
o Mascioni linens
o Pillow-top Beauty Rest mattresses
o Bigelow toiletries
o Honor bars
o In-room safes
o Blow dryers
o Irons and boards
o Tivoli clock radios
o Black-out shades
– Technogym fitness center offering a unique mix of equipment
– Klyde Café & Wine Bar
– Three 9 Eight Brasserie
– Benjamin Cooper cocktail and oyster bar
– Just steps away from the upscale shops of Union Square and the Westfield Center
– Walking distance to many of the amazing restaurants & bars San Francisco has to offer
– Easy driving access to Oakland, Marin, Napa and San Jose
Attendees should make their TASTE AWARDS rate reservations with the Hotel G Reservations Department by using the following reservation link: